The under 30 women award is an annual award scheme designed to celebrate and appreciate hardworking women in our societies and to say thank you for making society and the world a better place to live through their (women) collective efforts.
The award scheme which has a motive in celebrating outstanding Ghanaian women of excellence under the age of 30, today January 22, 2021, has officially opened to the general public (women) to file for nomination in their designated categories.
Below are the categories for the first edition of the scheme (under 30 women awards).
1. Under 30 woman of the year
2. Young star award
3. Award for business leader
4. Award for sport
5. Award for authorship and creative writing
6. Award for banking and finance
7. Award for education
8. Award for agriculture
9. Award for health and wellness
10. Award for hospitality
11. Award for insurance and investment
12. Award for politics and governance
13. Award for real estate development
14. Award for beauty and lifestyle
15. Award for event management
16. Award for fashion personality
17. Award for social enterprise
18. Award for radio personality
19. Award for movie personality
20. Award for television personality
21. Awards for music personality
22. Award for blogger
23. Award for Dj
24. Award for photography
25. Award for modeling
26. Award for innovation and invention
27. Award for digital marketing
28. Award for public relation
29. Award for entrepreneur
30. Award for technology
31. Award for social media influencer
32. Awards for fashion brand
33. Award for startup brand
34. Foundation of the year
35. Women empowerment programme of the year.
This initiative is to motivate more women in doing great things in a male-dominated world and also make it an avenue to unite great minds under one umbrella.
The under 30 women awards has its aim to dominate all awards in Africa and the world at large and make it one of the most prestigious awards to rub shoulders with the BET and the Grammys.
By doing so, a credible board has been set to see to the affairs of the award scheme.
To file a nomination, one needs to follow the laid down details below;
HOW TO NOMINATE Via Email
One is required to complete the following details to nominate herself/someone.
- A short biography about the candidate. (Will be used in the awards program if a candidate is nominated)
Key achievement by the candidate.
Track the record of the candidate.
High-quality photo of the candidate.
Valid voters ID of the candidate
Email: [email protected]
For Enquiries:+233 24 899 2448 – +233546788257