|Micheal body after the shock|
Micheal A Student Of University Of Ghana Died this morning through an electrical Shock when he decided to go check if there is water in his poly tank reservoir on top of the house he is leaving in at Adenta – Ashiyie Fulani Newtown.
This happened between the houses of 11:30am 10 December 2019.
Story by:>> pressure Gh
According to an eye witness, he said “Micheal always wants to climb up anytime water is not flowing in the house properly, even though he has been warned several times not to climb up, for the reason of several and consistent complains of bad and poor electrical wiring at the top of ther roof that has been recieved from other people that have climbed the roof before”.
Withal, the Ghana Fire Service came to remove the body from there around 12:30pm . However the body has been sent to the mortuary.
Watch video and photos below………..